BERKLEY ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW
- Source assets, identify deals and prepare opportunity.
- Underwrite, evaluate and submit investments for approval to Investment Committee.
- Negotiate terms with seller and co-ordinate due diligence efforts.
- Actively manage, operate and monitor the process & the investments.
- Members: Eli Braha, Ron Uretta, Allan J. Heiney, Steven A. Baffico, Asher E. Fogel, Jack Hazan and Elan Hakimian.
- Review Principal's detailed written summaries and supplemental documentation of recommended Fund investments.
- Approve or reject any potential investment by majority vote.
- Members: R. Alastair Short, Aaron Etra, Kevin D. Swanson, Michael Z. Allen and Michael J.U. Monahan.
- Occasionally advise Principals in valuation of potential investments, when requested by the Principals.
- Assist in quarterly valuations of investments held by Fund, when requested by the Principals.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts of interest, as requested by Advisory Committee.
- Members: Sophie Pompea, Michael J. Staisil, David Kretzmer, Mark DePiero and Brian Stark.
- Approve the General Partner's quarterly valuation of investments held by the Fund.
- Police potential conflicts of interest involving contracts and transactions.
- Members: minimum of three representatives, each chosen by the Limited Partners to act on their behalf.